Donor Research Coordinator
Job Summary: Responsible for working with the Development Services Manager to enhance the business needs of the Development team with research, stewardship, donor recognition, and process needs.
- Produces research reports on individual, corporate, or foundation donors, prospects, or suspects.
- Identifies qualified suspects and assists with the implementation of moves management processes across the department.
- Coordinates Adopt-A-Wish (a key stewardship program) between Marketing, Program, Development and wish families.
- Assists with other stewardship needs including drafting of original materials.
- Assists with Development standards and processes enhancements.
- Serves as primary gift processing backup support.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge or other CRM software
- Knowledge of prospect research methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication and editing skills
- Proficiency in all components of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with design software (preferred)
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Make-A-Wish Illinois offers full-time employees comprehensive medical and dental benefits along with excellent paid time off, a 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, and outstanding professional development opportunities.